(UNDATED) - Starting Feb. 7, those living in what is now the 812 area code of Southern Indiana will have to use 10 digits each time they make a call....
- Skull Found In Daviess Co. That Of An Adult Male From Historical Burial Site
- Bloomington City Worker Fired After Problems Discovered In Checking AccountCrime
- Mitchell Woman Suffered Serious Facial Injuries In CrashAccident
- Judge Rule Some Testimony In Murder Case InadmissibleCrime
- Bloomington Firefighters Concerned With New Dispatcher SoftwareFire
- CDC Issues New Recommendations For FluHealth
- DNR Asking Citizens To Report Illegal Hunting
(OOLITIC) - This evening you can dive into one of Lawrence County's mysteries, the 1908 unsolved murder of Joseph Capshaw in Oolitic....
(UNDATED) - IU Health has signed a contract with the American Red Cross to become the sole supplier of blood products for IU Health Bloomington Hospital and 10 other hospitals in the IU Health system....
- Loogootee School Board Looking To Hire School CounselorEducation
- Indiana High School Tennis Coaches Association Announces All-District TeamSports
- Virgil I. Grissom Boyhood Home Work Day This Saturday, Last Tour Of Season
- Big Man On Campus Fundraiser Friday
- Man Who Prosecutor "Call Danger To Community" Sentenced To 20 YearsCrime
- Autopsy Will Determine Cause Of Death Of Bedford Business Owner
- Mitchell Teen Arrested In Connection With Vehicle TheftsCrime
- Police Investigating Burglaries On U.S. 50 EastCrime
- Mitchell Man Arrested After Stealing MotorcycleCrime
- Human Remains Found In Bloomington Trailer ParkCrime
(JASPER) - Jasper police arrested 24-year-old Braxton J. Cannon, of Perry Street, Vincennes, for allegedly setting a fire at the Rally's restaurant in Jasper....
- Greenwood Father Charges In 2-Month-Old Son's Death
- State Reaches Settlement Over Economic Development FundsCrime
- Common Apps For Smartphones Could Be Dangerous
- New Hiking Trail Debuts At The Patoka River National Wildlife Refuge
- Gov Pence Announces State Partnership with Ancestry.com To Digitize Millions Of Records
(Indianapolis, IN) - The Colts got some good news as Reggie Wayne's MRI results revealed a bruised left elbow but "not anything of significance"....
Top stories via FOX News