(BEDFORD) - Lawrence County Coroner Rob Herr says officials still have not ruled on the cause of death of 37-year-old Jamie Fleener, of Bedford, whose body was pulled from the Empire Quarry early Sunday....
- Man Accused Of Dealing Drug That Killed Mitchell ManCrime
- Former Monroe County Middle School Food Service Employee Wanted For TheftCrime
- Bedford Man Injured After Crashing Into TreeAccident
- Ugly Duck Derby And Belly Busters Friday At John Lowery PoolEvent
- Williams Man Injured During Motorcycle AccidentAccident
- Brain Games Resume TonightEvent
- Bedford Firefighters Promoted
(UNDATED) - Spring is here, and in Indiana, that often means thunderstorms and power outages....
(UNDATED) - One of the biggest road repair projects is set to begin after the Memorial Holiday is over and it involves one of the busiest roads in the county: U.S. 231....
- Ripley Couple Approved To Run Horse Camp
- Crothersville Man Sentenced For RobberyCrime
- INDOT To Close Southbound I-65Transportation
- Mitchell City Council To Hold Special MeetingPolitics
- Washington High School Students Take Top HonorsEducation
- Linton Saddle Club Unhappy When Lease Not RenewedPolitics
- Make State Parks And Reservoirs Your Summer GymNatural Resources
- Coroner: Cause Of Death Still Not Determined
- Woman's Body Pulled From Empire QuarryCrime
- Oolitic Man Dies After Crashing MopedAccident
(ANDERSON) - Several Hoosiers were anxiously awaiting to hear how their loved ones in Oklahoma fared during Monday's deadly tornado....
(Indianapolis, IN) - On-track activity at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway will resume Thursday with practice and qualifying for the Indy Lights Firestone Freedom 100....
Top stories via FOX News