INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Department of Transportation’s (INDOT) 2019 and 2020 Commissioner’s Excellence in Public Service Awards shined a light on some of the agency’s top performers during a special ceremony Tuesday in the Indiana Government Center S. Auditorium.
Begun in 2018, CEPSA honors INDOT employees in three different categories. The winners announced Wednesday are listed below and watch for details on an in-depth look at the ceremony and those involved soon.
In the meantime, you can watch the video via Microsoft Teams here.
- Exemplary Achievement and Performance – Elsadig Ibrahim, Construction Engineer for Greenfield District
- Distinguished Customer Service and Personal Interactions – Lisa Shrader, Consultant Services Manager for LaPorte District
- Outstanding Creativity in Process or System Improvement – Adam Tyra, Highway Engineer for Greenfield District
- Exemplary Achievement and Performance – Steve Fanning, Senior Budget Manager for Central Office
- Distinguished Customer Service and Personal Interactions – Mike Jewell, Highway Mechanic Supervisor for Seymour District
- Outstanding Creativity in Process or System Improvement – Mark Fligor, Office Engineer for Vincennes District