(BEDFORD) – Don’t miss the 32nd Annual Senior Fair Wednesday, August 19th at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church Bedford at 508 Fellowship Drive in Bedford from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Senior Fair features a variety of exhibitors showcasing products and services needed by Seniors and resources for themselves, along with those who care for them.
The 2020 1340 AM WBIW, Super Oldies 105.5 WQRK and Lite FM 102.5 WPHZ Senior Fair is presented by Mallor Grodner Attorneys. Mallor Grodner has 22 attorneys dedicated to achieving the best possible legal and life solutions for their clients.
The Senior Fair continues the tradition of bringing more than 50 vendors and services for seniors under one roof. Although geared towards seniors, everyone can enjoy the free event.
Many of the exhibitors offer FREE GIVEAWAYS at their individual booths; be sure to stop by each one and talk with a representative!
Guests can expect an event full of exhibits showcasing the products and services needed by seniors and resources for those who care for them.
The event is FREE to the general public. All ages are welcome and seniors are especially encouraged to attend.
For more information on Senior Fair, go to the event website by clicking here.
COVID-19 EVENT PROCEDURES
Please note the following COVID-19 Event procedures that will be followed in compliance with Stage 4.5 of Indiana’s Back on Track Plan. We are planned in compliance for events in Stage 4.5 and have had our plan reviewed by the Lawrence County Health Department.
* Face masks are mandatory for vendors and guests (Please note this is in compliance with Governor’s orders)
* Vendor and guest temperatures will be taken at the door prior to entering the event with a digital non-contact infrared thermometer
* Each attendee will receive a squirt of hand sanitizer prior to entering the expo and will also receive a squirt of hand sanitizer when exiting the expo
* Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be made available throughout the venue
*Vendors are asked to also supply hand sanitizer at their booths
* Attendance will be tracked and monitored to meet the CDC and government requirements at the time of the event (Stage 4.5). After the initial traffic threshold is met, as attendees depart, new attendees will enter
* Restroom and door sanitize cleaning will take place every 30 minutes.
* Where possible, one-way traffic will be established and encouraged.
* One entrance and one exit will be established and enforced to ensure tracking accuracy