INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Manufacturers Association (IMA) is set to host its first Indiana Health Care Summit for Manufacturers on November 1, 2023, at the Ivy Tech Community College Culinary and Conference Center, in Indianapolis.
This one-day summit will provide a focused look at healthcare issues impacting Indiana manufacturers and ways to address these challenges. The agenda will include panel discussions around pharmaceutical costs, health care options, and insurance, with a best practices panel of manufacturers highlighting their experiences.
Panelists for the summit include:
- Chad Burdo, Director of Benefits, Henriott Group
- Mickey Kanosky, Vice President of Provider Networks, Anthem
- Marcus Bowling, Partner, LDH Advisors
- Steve James, Senior Vice President, Capstone Administrators
- Jim Harenberg, COO, Apex Benefits
- Tracey Sims, Exec. Director-Corp. Affairs, Diabetes and Obesity Care, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Commissioner, Indiana Department of Health
- Chris Schrader, President of Schrader and Associates and Director of Government Affairs for the Society for Human Resource Management
- Kristina Moorhead, Deputy Vice President, State Policy, PhRMA
- Eric Barker, Chief Growth Officer, True Rx Health Strategists
- Amy Ball, President, Innovative Rx Strategies
- Corey Durbin, CEO, SHARx, LLC
- Dr. Jeff Williams, Co-Founder, Wellbridge Surgical
- Dr. Michael Fletcher, Senior VP Employer Strategies, Hancock Health
- Dr. Jeffrey Wells, CEO/Co-Founder, Marathon Health
- Scott Roberts, Dir. Health Systems Bus. Dev., Columbus Regional Health
- Denise Truelove, Director of HR and Employee Services, Kimball Electronics
- Michelle Farrell, VP Human Resources, E&A Companies
- Melissa Hubler, Senior Manager Human Resources, Subaru of Indiana Automotive
- Angela Holt, President, Rathburn Tool & Manufacturing
Applications have been submitted for CLE and PDC credits.
The event will begin at 8:30 a.m. and adjourn at 4 p.m. IMA member cost is $129, while non-members will pay $299. Fees include a continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch.
Sponsors of the event include:
- Title Sponsor: Elevance Health
- Host Sponsor: Ivy Tech Community College
- Silver Sponsors: Eli Lilly and Company and Henriott Group
- Patron Sponsors: E & A Companies and PhRMA
- Supporting Sponsor: Apex Benefits Group
Sponsorships are still being accepted. To register for the summit or to become a sponsor, visit www.indianamfg.com/indiana-health-care-summit-for-mfrs.
For more information, please contact Charlene Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org.