SHOALS – The Martin County Sheriff’s Department is accepting applications to fill full-time jail officer and dispatch positions.
Part-time positions are also available.
Pick up an application at the Martin County Sheriff’s Office: 318 Capital Avenue in Shoals. A resume may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for employment:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must not have any Felony, Misdemeanor Battery, or Domestic Violence convictions
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability and willingness to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, nights, weekends, and (some) holidays.
- $17.00 an hour Full-time Jailer
- $15.00 an hour Full-time Dispatcher
- $15.00 an hour for both Part-time Jailer and Dispatcher
If you have questions call 812-247-3726.