LAWRENCE CO. – Early walk-in voting for the November 8th general election will begin in Lawrence County on Wednesday, October 12.
You can vote from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. and until noon on November 7 at the Lawrence County Registration Office at Courthouse Plaza.
Saturday early voting is scheduled for October 29th and November 5th from 8:30 a.m. until 2:20 p.m. at Courthouse Plaza and at the Mitchell Community Center at 101 Tom Green Drive.
Voters need to show an Indiana driver’s license, an Indiana ID, or other photo ID issued by the state of Indiana or the US government.
On the ballot:
- Prosecuting Attorney – Samuel C. Arp II (R)
- Lawrence County Sheriff – Greg Day (R) and Darin S. Kinser (L)
- County Assessor – April Stapp Collins (R)
- County Commissioner, District 1 – Rodney G. Fish (R)
- County Council District 1 – Amy Redman (R), Donald “Duck” Smiter (D) Kevin Dustin Bunch (L)
- County Council, District 2 – Phil Inman (R), Jason Tylor Russell (L)
- County Council, District 3 – Janie Craig Chenault (R) Michael Russell (L)
- County Council, District 4 – Jeffrey Lytton (R), Niklas R. Siniard (L)
- Bono Township Trustee – Michelle L. Porter (R) Carol S. Roop (D)
- Bono Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) Jon James Malott (R), Adam R. Norman (R), Vickie (Dusty) Tolbert (R) Steve Emberton (D), Cindy Rout (D)
- Indian Creek Township Trustee – Gary K. Scherschel (R)
- Indian Creek Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) – Diana Anderson (R), Justin M. Leach (R), Bruce Reeves (R)
- Marion Township Trustee – Gina C. Sullivan (R)
- Marion Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) – Toya Lamm (R), Henry Shetler (R), Carolyn S. Zeeks (R)
- Marshall Township Trustee – Jan Holmes Kirk (R)
- Marshall Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) – Chase Cummings (R), Michael Holmes (R), Parker Judah (R)
- Perry Township Trustee – Amy M. Voorhies (R)
- Perry Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) Marilyn Gayle Kimmel (R), Bob Phillips (R)
- Pleasant Run Township Trustee – Michael S. Nicholson (R), Amber Sciscoe (L)
- Pleasant Run Township Board (vote for 3) – Gary Don Faubion (R), James Edsel Ford (R), Paul E. Ford (R), Carrie Atkins (L)
- Shawswick Township Trustee – Millard Jones (R)
- Shawswick Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) Jennie M. Edwards (R) Amy Kleber (R) Andrew J. Rusch (R)
- Spice Valley Township Trustee – Michelle Cornett (R)
- Spice Valley Township Advisory Board (vote for 3) David Kissel (R), Philip M. Smith (R), Tangie Spreen (R)
- North Lawrence Community School Board District 1 – Kirsten Collier, Craig W. Godsey, Jason E. Johnson
- North Lawrence Community School Board District 2 – Adam P. Parsley, Michael Patton
- North Lawrence Community School Board District 3 – Tony (Rock)Fleetwood, Tye M. Hooten, Scott King, Robert Payne, Autumn Ray
- North Lawrence Community School Board District 5 – Kamal Girgis, Barbara Miller
- Mitchell Community School Board District 2 (vote for 2) – Christopher W. Bowles, Cynthia L. Brooking, Adrienne A. Lipp, Christopher S. Shaw, Krystal Shetler
- US Senator – Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. (D), James M. Sceniak (L), Todd Young (R)
- Secretary of State – Destiny Wells (D), Jeffrey Maurer (L), Diego Morales (R)
- Auditor of State – ZeNai Brooks (D), John Andrew Schick (L), Tera K. Klutz (R)
- Treasurer of State – Jessica McClellan (D), Daniel Elliott (R)
- US Representative District 9 – Matthew Fyfe (D), Tonya L. Millis (L), Erin Houchin (R)
- State Representative District 65 – Kevin Goodman (D), Chris May (R)
- Indiana Court of Appeals Judicial Retention – Fifth District – Shall Judge Nancy H. Vaidik be retained in office?
- Indiana Court of Appeals Judicial Retention – First District – Shall Judge Leanna K. Weissmann be retained in office?