(UNDATED) – The Indiana Art Commission during their annual meeting will be voting to adopt the agency’s Cultural Equity Statement, approve the FY21 year to date financials.
Date: September 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. eastern time
Place: Virtual Meeting (Watch Live)
On the agenda:
- Welcome and Introductions (9:00 – 9:03)
- Approval of Agenda and June 12 Meeting Minutes (9:03-9:05)
- Special Planning Session with Jamal Smith and Karen Gahl-Mills (9:05-9:50)
- Executive Committee and ED Reports (9:50 – 10:15)
- Regional Partner Update (10:15 – 10:25)
- Committee on the Future and Programs Grants and Services Committees (10:25-10:50)
- Old Business and New Business (10:50-10:55)
- Tribute to Sherry, Kathy and Nancy (10:55-11:00)
- Adjourn (11:00)
NOTE: The meeting will be conducted as a virtual electronic meeting in accordance with Executive Order 20-09 “Continuity of Government Operations“.
A quorum will consist of a majority of the commissioners, including members serving as ex officio members. To be counted in the quorum, a member must participate in the meeting by electronic means. If a quorum is present, official action of the Commission may be taken by a majority of the members participating in the meeting.
All votes will be conducted in the form of a roll call.
As is the traditional practice for IAC Quarterly Business Meetings, members of the public wishing to make comment during the meeting are required to notify the IAC at least 48 prior to the meeting.
Members of the public will be able to hear and see members of the Commission who are participating in the meeting by clicking the link https://www.in.gov/arts/2581.htm.