(BEDFORD) – 1340 AM WBIW, WQRK 105.5 and Lirefm 102.5 will host an appreciation dinner for the uniformed officers that serve Lawrence County. The three radio stations partnered with local community advocates Dan and Kellie Kemple to provide a catered dinner and program for this Saturday, August 29, 2020 at the Lawrence County Boys & Girls Club. The dinner being catered by Golden Corral of Bedford.
This private dinner will only be attended by the officers representing the departments of the Bedford City Police, Indiana State Police, Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department, Mitchell City Police, and Oolitic Police. Each officer may also escort one personal guest.
Our officers protect and serve Lawrence County residents on a daily basis, never knowing what kind of situation they may find themselves in. From changing a tire for motorists to a domestic violence call with weapons, officers are trained for whatever emergency that calls for their expertise and training.
Bedford Police, Indiana State Police, Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department, Mitchell City Police and the Oolitic Police departments have several dedicated individuals who work to keep our community, our citizens and our children safe… 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
WBIW, WQRK , Litefm along with local community advocates Mr. and Mrs. Kemple would like to extend a special thank you to all the Critical Community Business Partners that helped show solidarity and support to these law enforcement agencies and officers. The following businesses and individuals helped make this dinner come to fruition.
- Advanced Audiology and Hearing Care
- Bedford Ford Lincoln/Hobson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- City of Mitchell
- Golden Corral
- Judy Macy – State Farm Insurance Agent
- Lawrence County Community Foundation
- Natasha Johns, Williams Carpenter Realtors
- Spartan Mechanical
- Bedford Federal Savings Bank
- Charles and Maria Edwards
- Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- Keach & Grove Real Estate
- Pittman Law Firm
- The Law Office of Adair Brent (Bronze Sponsor but receives listing in program)
- Mullis Carquest
- Rogers Group
- Smoot Eye Care
- Thomas Insurance Services
- Adaptive Nursing and Healthcare Services
- Angee’s Guns
- Animal Care Clinic
- Arctic Glacier
- Buffalo Wings & Rings
- Collins Quick Lube & Service Center
- Larry & Diana Caudell
- Lucas Indiana Realty and Home Services
- Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department
- Stanish Family Supply
- Shaw Real Estate Solutions
- Sosh Drywall
- Straight Shooters Enterprises
- The Edge Collision Center
- The Law Office of Adair Brent
- Tieman Tire
Beginning this Thursday we will highlight these departments and the service they provide for our community, our citizens, and our children.