(BEDFORD) – Buy a ticket for a duck and a chance to win $4,000.
The Annual Ugly Duck Derby will look different this year.
This year’s Ugly Duck Derby will be a traditional raffle and will be broadcast live on Facebook on September 12th starting at Noon.
There will be plenty of prizes donated by businesses within the community and one lucky winner will walk away with $4,000.
“Everyone looks forward to the Ugly Duck Derby each year. The sound of 10,000 ducks swooshing down the slide is always very exciting. But with COVID-19 restrictions we knew things would be different. But the community always comes together and I believe they will do the same now. We are very excited to have a top prize of $4,000; who could not use that? In addition they are over 50 other prizes to give away,” said Timber Browning, Program Director of the Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence County.
Purchase your tickets now for the Duck Derby:
- $5 – Single Duck Ticket
- $20 – 5 Duck Tickets
- $40 – 10 Duck Tickets
- $50 – Flock of Ducks: 13 Duck Tickets
Go to http://bgclawco.weebly.com to purchase duck tickets.
New prizes added each week:
- The first ticket drawn will win $4,000 CASH. Brought to you by Bedford Ford and Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- Family four-pack of Holiday World Tickets, from WBIW
- One free Oil Change, from Hubler
- Free Pizza for a year from Papa Johns
- Admission to African Safari Wildlife Park, from WBIW
- Free pair of sunglasses, from Dr. Sowders
- $25 gift card, from Fresh Thyme
- Free Pizza for a year, from Pizza X
- $100 Gift Card from Anytime Fitness, includes snacks
- Gentleman’s Package, from The Back Porch Barber
- Free Auto Detailing, from Sipes Body & Glass
- $25 gift card to Apron Strings
- Planter with succulents
- $20 gift card to Ratkovich Farm
- $25 gift card to Buffalo Wings & Ring
The Duck Derby is an important fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence County. The club offers several programs, athletics, and supports the youth of Lawrence County of all ages.
The club offers a variety of education programs and after school programming helping children with Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, and even activities to keep the youth active and physically fit.
For more information on the Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence County go to https://www.bgclawco.org/.