(BEDFORD) – The Lawrence County Community Foundation is still accepting online applications for the 2020 Open Grant Cycle.
More than $75,000 is available for charitable programs and projects that serve the residents of Lawrence County.
The cycle is open to non-profit organizations recognized by the IRS as having 501(c)(3) status, educational institutions, and governmental entities; awards will be distributed in July.
The Open Grant Cycle applications will be processed separately from Emergency Relief requests related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 2020 cycle is funded by the:
- Bob Bridge Fund
- Patrick & Sharon Robbins Fund
- Paul & Patty Ford Community Fund
- William A. Poling Fund for Lawrence County
- Bedford Federal Savings Bank Community Fund
- Brett Terry Community Fund
- German American Bancorp Fund,
- Ralph W. “Shorty” & Bette Robison Fund
- Sargent Family Fund
- Chloral Hilderbrand Community Grants Fund
- Harold “Mac” & Shirley McReynolds Fund
- Bicentennial Fund
- Earlyn & Alvera Burkhart Hill and Orlin & Imogene Burkett Memorial Fund
- Dollens Fund
- Hoosier Hills Credit Union Community Fund
- Jo Ellen (Alhorn) Lee Community Fund
- Ferguson Community Fund
- Jim & Annette Seib Community Fund
- David Allen Jacobs Community Fund
Grantseekers must register at https://cfpartner.spectrumportal.net/ and be approved prior to submitting an application; the application deadline is April 20, 2020 to be considered for funding.