Temporary food vendors must contact the Health Department for April eclipse events

LAWRENCE COUNTY- If you are a food vendor planning to sell food or beverages for the eclipse event, you must contact Priscilla Terrell at the Lawrence County Health Department at 812-275-3234, ext. 2618.

You must call to obtain a permit no later than ten days before the event. You must comply with the Health Department to sell food in Lawrence County. If you plan to host an event that will have food and beverage vendors on location selling, as the host of the organization, you must submit an Event Organizer Registration Application 10 days in advance as well. Non-profit organizations that plan to capitalize on the Elcipse traffic are exempt from licensing and inspection but must still register for the event.

Call 812-275-3234 ext. 2618 to obtain a permit or visit their website here.