CARMEL — The 2023 Indiana Small Business Expo Tradeshow Conference will be hosted from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00, on November 9, 2023, at the 502 East Event Center, located at 502 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, Indiana, 46032.
The event will bring together statewide businesses from various industries to network with exhibitors and attend workshops. Yolanda M. Smith’s topic: Creating an Explosive Personal Brand and Steve Frusolone’s topic Growing Your Business in a Digital World, both Authors, will kick off the event as the Keynote Speakers.
Entrepreneurs will display their products and services in their booths. Several valuable prizes will be offered, such as a vacation and real diamonds and gems provided by our Title Sponsor, Hupp Jewelers.
The five workshops and five talks are as follows:
- Dr. Tuesday Tate, Author (Permission Granted – mindset)
- Scott Abbott, Author (The Essential Concepts, Tools, and Disciplines for Growing a Great Business
- Patrina Williams (Business Builder in Homecare)
- Patrick Wanzer, Author (Break Free from the IRS -How to Resolve Tax Debt and Reclaim Your Freedom)
- Ron Chambers (Identity Theft Compliance and Your Business)
- Heather Fosnaugh, LMCC, NCC (Using Psychology in Service-Based Business
- Syed Ali Saeed, Attorney (Estate Planning for Business Owners)
- Dr. Michael Hartley (Coco and the QR Code)
- Omar S. Johnson, PhD (The Financial and Moral Imperative of Sexual Harassment and Active Shooter Response Training)
- Robert Leavitt ( More Than One Way to Retirement)
Entrepreneurs take constant leaps of faith, and it is vital to collaborate with other entrepreneurs for growth and to learn how to pivot in business.
Sparks states, “Networking relationships are fascinating, and they changed my life, having gone from poverty to CEO.”
This started as a passion project for Hoosier Realtor Kelly Sparks in 2020 and this will be the fourth Expo that she has organized. While Sparks was serving her networking group it led her to take a leap of faith in rebranding and revitalization of Indiana Small Business Expo in 2020. Sparks funded it herself and created a successful networking platform for all marketing budgets.
“I knew it could help entrepreneurs to connect and to hold on through Covid,” she added.
The Indiana Small Business Expo Members stay engaged with monthly events leading up to the annual Tradeshow Conference.
Booth and sponsorship opportunities are available. www.indianasbc.com
Who Should Attend?
Startups, anyone considering entrepreneurship, Brick and Mortars, Businesses that sell to Businesses, Businesses that sell to Consumers, C-Level, Sales Reps, Networking Groups, Small – Medium Sized Businesses, Retail, and all industries.
Free tickets here: https://bit.ly/3PX7l2l.