INDIANAPOLIS— The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association is pleased to announce its upcoming 2023 Spring Jubilee Fundraiser: “Racing to the Music.”
The event will feature a gourmet dinner by Kahn’s Catering and musical entertainment. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on live and silent auctions. The emcee for the evening will be television host Lauren Kanaan, wife of racing driver and 2013 Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan. All proceeds will support the ISO’s Metropolitan Youth Orchestra. The event will give everyone an opportunity to donate to this worthy cause.
Auction items to include:
• Numerous opportunities to bid on dinners and exclusive parties at private homes (including some with ISO musicians, one with Maestro Jack Everly, and one at the home of Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra CEO James Johnson).
• Two-seater ride around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway track with Tony Kanaan, along with a meet & greet photo opportunity with Tony.
• Four VIP field sideline seats for a 2023 Indianapolis Colts’ home game, along with a VIP parking pass and four pregame sideline passes.
• A week’s stay at a Scottsdale, Arizona, vacation home located in the Terravita Golf & Country Club gated community.
• Four tickets to the ISO’s 2023 AES Indiana Yuletide Celebration along with pre-concert dinner at the Skyline Club and overnight stay at the Westin Hotel.
• Four box seats at violinist Joshua Bell’s concert with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra along with a pre-concert dinner, champagne dessert at intermission, and a one-night stay at the Milwaukee Marriott.
When: 6 p.m. Saturday, April 22, 2023
Where: Dallara IndyCar Factory, 1201 Main Street, Speedway, Indiana
Tickets: Individual Ticket Prices are $200, $300, and $400. Reservations made by March 29, 2023, will receive a $25 discount per person. All guests receive complimentary wine. Guests who purchase $300 and $400 tickets will receive two complimentary cocktail tickets per person, priority seating, special recognition, and other benefits. Prices for tables of eight are $2,000, $3,000, and $4,000. To reserve tickets and receive more information, visit isoa.ticket.qtego.net or contact Jane Wenzel at email@example.com.