MITCHELL – The Mitchell Community School Board of Trustees will meet today at 6 p.m. in the Administration Conference Room at 441 North 8th Street in Mitchell.
On the agenda:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Request Approval of the following Minutes Regular Session – October 17, 2022
2. Request Approval of the Following Financial Report
Corporation – October 2022
Extra-Curricular – October 2022
4. Field Trip/Conference Requests
- Dr. Jeff Bond – IASPP Fall Professionals Conference – Indianapolis – 11/20 through 11/22/2022
- Mr. Robert Haislip – IASPP Assistant Principals Conference – Indianapolis – 11/18 & 11/19/2022
- Mr. Amos Wegner – National Athletic Directors Conference – Nashville, TN – 12/9 through 12/13/2022 5. Resignations/Retirements
- Bonnie Johnson – BES Inclusion Class Aide – Resignation- Effective November 23, 2022
IV. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION BY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
1. MJHS Special Education Resource Classroom Aide
2. Burris Elementary Special Education Aide
3. Hatfield Elementary Food Services
B. Disposition of Recommendation to Approve the Closure of the Class of 2021 and Class of 2022 Accounts be closed and the Transfer of Remaining Balances to Account for All Others 05.
C. Disposition of Recommendation to Approve the Creation of Special Track and Field ECA Account.
D. Disposition of Recommendation to Approve the Creation of a Burris Collab Lab ECA Account. E. Disposition of Recommendation to Approve the MHS Stingerz Dance Team 2022/2023 Competition Schedule.
F. Disposition of Recommendation to Destroy Obsolete Equipment (Technology)
V. ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION BY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
A. Capital Projects Update
B. 2023-2024 School Calendar
C. Recognition of MHS Purple Star School Designation