BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
The board will meet in both an executive and regular session and will conduct a public hearing.
The executive meeting will start at 5:15 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building. The public hearing and regular meeting will follow at 6:30 p.m.
On the agenda:
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from August 18, 2022, and the Minutes and
Executive Session Memorandum from September 1, 2022.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
F. Personnel – Chris Tanner
- “*” Personnel Agenda
G. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
- “*” Request permission to Advertise for RFQ
- “*” Approval for Services Provided by the Indiana Institute on Disability
- “*” Approval of Out-of-State 8th Grade Field Trip to Cincinnati, OH
H. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
I. Public Hearing
- Enter Negotiations Per IC 20-29-6-4
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment
K. Notice of Executive Session – Following Public Hearing, NLCS Administration Building