INDIANA – Crane Credit Union understands the importance of education and recognizes the rising costs of tuition. To help their members further their education, Crane awarded eleven, $1,200 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
Applicants were evaluated on an application, academic profile, and essay. Applicants had to be members of Crane Credit Union for a minimum of three months and plan to be enrolled full-time in the fall of 2021 at a technical, two-year, or four-year college or university.
The recipients of the 2021 Crane Credit Union scholarships of $1,200 are:
- Savannah Bledsoe – Edgewood High School
- Noah Cruse – Shakamak High School
- Sophia Davis – Washington High School
- Annaliese Hudson – Bedford North Lawrence High School
- Braelyn Lewis – West Vigo High School
- Samantha Marcrum – F.J. Reitz High School
- Kaytlin Mendenhall – Mooresville High School
- Hannah Parker – Whiteland Community High School
- Joseph Thompson – Bloomington High School North
- Tyler Thompson – North Posey High School
- Justin Williams – Loogootee High School