BLOOMINGTON – The City of Bloomington Public Safety Local Income Tax Committee (PS LIT) will hold a meeting on June 10th at 4 p.m. via Zoom.
The public can access the meeting at this link.
On the agenda:
- Notice (with contact information)
- Last year’s Application and Guidelines
- Actual Schedule of Meetings in Summer of 2020 – as an example for use in 2021
- LIT Rates – Final 2021 Certified Distributions as provided by State Budget Agency
- Approved Budget for Unified Central Dispatch for 2021
- Additional materials or spreadsheets may be forthcoming or made available at the meeting