UNDATED – Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority (IHCDA) is offering a new funding opportunity for 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporations that are addressing the impacts of Covid-19 in Indiana.
Individual grants of up to $100,000 will be awarded, using a portion of IHCDA’s Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) award from the CARES Act. Target outcomes for this funding opportunity include:
- increasing vaccination rates
- connecting individuals with living wage jobs
- connecting families with safe and affordable housing
- offering mental health services to those impacted by the pandemic and resulting shutdowns
- making community services more accessible through mobile offerings or similar
Eligible projects are not limited to those listed above. For a full list of eligibility requirements for projects and organizations, as well as instructions on how to apply for funding, please see the application HERE. Completed applications are due Monday, June 17, 2021 at 5:00pm EST.