BLOOMINGTON – The Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce is honored to host the 11th Annual Women Excel Bloomington Awards. The 2021 honorees are from diverse backgrounds, and each of these women have the heart and spirit of a mentor, educator, and leader.
The winners are:
- Beverly Calender-Anderson – Director of Community & Family Resources, City of Bloomington
- Esther Fuentes – Banking Center Manager & Assistant Vice Principal, Old National Bank
- Kendra Gjerdingen – Attorney at Law, Mallor Grodner LLP
- Debra Morrow – Executive Director, Middle Way House
- Emily Pike – Executive Director, New Hope for Family Shelter
- Amber Skoby -Executive Director, Bloomington Housing Authority
- Beth Theile – Marketing Director & Co-Owner, T.I.S. Group
Chamber members and the community are invited to join officials on Zoom on Wednesday, May 26 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Registration is available on The Chamber’s website, with individual or group seating available for the celebration.