(UNDATED) – This 10 minute survey from the Southern Indiana Development Commission is open to all who work for or operate a business in Daviess, Greene, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, and Owen Counties.
The Southern Indiana Development Commission, along with strategic partner organizations, will use your input to help identify problems and create resources to help you and your business endure amid the continuing economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The mission of the SIDC:
- Establish a mutual forum to identify, discuss, study, and bring into focus challenges and opportunities facing the five county area.
- Provide an organization for effective communication and coordination among governments and agencies.
- Facilitate agreements and cooperative action proposals among member governments.
- Maintain liaison with member governmental units, groups, and organizations.
- Furnish general and technical assistance to member governments as requested.
- Review, coordinate, and disseminate information regarding federal, state, and local programs.