(BEDFORD) – The Bedford City Council will meet on Monday at 7 p.m. at the City Concourse at 1402 H Street.
At 7 p.m. Mayor Sam Craig and Clerk-Treasurer Marsha Pfeiffer will introduce the budget for 2021.
There will also be a public hearing to consider a petition by Attorney David Smith to vacate a street filed by the estate of James R. McIntyre by personal representative Terry L. McIntyre. The street runs east and west along a portion of the plated, but undeveloped portion of 34th Street in the Washington Park Addition, west portion.
The city council meeting will follow the two public hearings.
On the Agenda:
- Pledge Of Allegiance
- Call To Order
- Reading And Approval Of August 17th Minutes
- Old Business
- Third And Final Passage – Ordinance 12-2020 – Noise Control Ordinance, As Amended – Mayor
Sam Craig, Greg Pittman, Brandon Woodward
- Third And Final Passage – Ordinance 14-2020 – Amending § 32.140 (Schedule Of Penalties) Of
The Bedford City Code – Brandon Woodward, Greg Pittman
- Request Consideration Of Increase In Donation To Humane Society – Buddy Hendricks
- Ordinance 19– 2020 – Establishing The Salaries Of Elected Officials For The Year 2021 – Mayor
Sam Craig, Marsha Pfeiffer
- Ordinance 20– 2020 – Approving Base Salaries For Police, Firefighters, Appointive Officials And
Employees And Approval Additional Compensation Of Elected And Appointed Officials For The
Year 2021- Marsha Pfeiffer
- Ordinance 21-2020 – Vacating Of Street – Street Runs East And West Along A Portion Of The
Platted, But Undeveloped, Portion Of 34th Street In The Washington Park Addition, West Portion
– David Smith
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Conflict Of Interest For John Bertges – Denise Henderson
- Presentation Of StoneGate Arts & Education Center Plan – Gene McCracken, Brian Blackwell