(BEDFORD) – Buy a ticket for a duck and a chance to win $4,000. There are also t-shirts for sale and a chance to win a BOGG Bag full of goodies.
The Annual Ugly Duck Derby will look different this year.
This year’s Ugly Duck Derby will be a traditional raffle and will be broadcast live on Facebook on September 12th starting at Noon.
DNA Design has created the Corona Edition Ugly Duck Derby T-Shirt. You don’t want to be the only person without this one of a kind shirt!
There will be plenty of prizes donated by businesses within the community and one lucky winner will walk away with $4,000.
When you purchase $20 in Duck Derby Tickets you will be entered to win this BOGG Bag full of goodies!
The last day to be entered will be Saturday by 11 a.m. or when the last ticket sells.
- $20=1 Entry
- $40=2 Entries
- $50=3 Entries
The winner of the BOGG bag will be drawn Saturday morning before the actual Virtual Duck Derby.
Purchase your tickets now for the Duck Derby:
- $5 – Single Duck Ticket
- $20 – 5 Duck Tickets
- $40 – 10 Duck Tickets
- $50 – Flock of Ducks: 13 Duck Tickets
Go to http://bgclawco.weebly.com to purchase duck tickets.
New prizes added each week:
- The first ticket drawn will win $4,000 CASH. Brought to you by Bedford Ford and Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- Family four-pack of Holiday World Tickets, from WBIW
- One free Oil Change, from Hubler
- Free Pizza for a year from Papa Johns
- Admission to African Safari Wildlife Park, from WBIW
- Free pair of sunglasses, from Dr. Sowders
- $25 gift card, from Fresh Thyme
- Free Pizza for a year, from Pizza X
- $100 Gift Card from Anytime Fitness, includes snacks
- Gentleman’s Package, from The Back Porch Barber
- Free Auto Detailing, from Sipes Body & Glass
- $25 gift card to Apron Strings
- Planter with succulents
- $20 gift card to Ratkovich Farm
- $25 gift card to Buffalo Wings & Ring
The Duck Derby is an important fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence County. The club offers several programs, athletics, and supports the youth of Lawrence County of all ages.
The club offers a variety of education programs and after school programming helping children with Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, and even activities to keep the youth active and physically fit.
For more information on the Boys & Girls Club of Lawrence County go to https://www.bgclawco.org/.