(NEW CASTLE) – Looking for a new job? The Indiana Department of Correction (IDOC) is making it easy. Applicants can apply to work for the IDOC from the comfort of their living room couch or kitchen table through it’s Virtual Career Fairs.
The IDOC will be hosting several Virtual Career Fairs across the state and is looking for many different positions. The first Virtual Career Fair was this week at Miami Correctional Facility. The next Virtual Career Fairs are:
- April 15 – Pendleton Correctional Facility (https://bit.ly/IR_VirtualFair)
- April 16 – Putnamville Correctional Facility (https://bit.ly/ISF_VirtualFair)
- April 17 – Correctional Industrial Facility (https://bit.ly/CIF_VirtualFair)
- April 20 – Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility (https://bit.ly/PNJCF_VirtualFair)
- April 21 – Indiana State Prison (https://bit.ly/ISP_VirtualFair)
- April 22 – Westville Correctional Facility (https://bit.ly/WCC_VirtualFair)
Each Virtual Career Fair will include an introduction to the IDOC and of the facility represented as well as the next steps in the hiring process. Future Virtual Career Fairs are already in the works for several other facilities within the Department.
To find the Virtual Career Fair, click on the link next to the facility you are interested in attending. For questions, contact Recruitment and Retention Coordinator Carlos Williams at CarlWilliams@idoc.in.gov.