(ODON) – The Indiana Autonomous Day 202 at WestGate the sustainable, connected and innovative road to 2030 will be held on Tuesday, March 3, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
A moderated panel discussion exploring the future of autonomous technologies: AI, Mobility, Agricultural Robotics, IoT and Battery Technologies, workshops and live demos, startups technology showcase, battery innovation center open house and lab tour, networking.
The free event is hosted by Purdue Foundry, WestGate, Battery Innovation Center, Energy Systems Network.
9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: Registration, breakfast, and networking
9:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Matt Peak, Managing Director, ESN
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Panel – Autonomous Systems and Indiana Impact
Moderator & Panelists:
- Matt Peak, Managing Director, ESN (Moderator)
- Mike King, President, Data Analytics Solutions at LHP Engineering Solutions
- Robert Pitzer, CTO at Harvest CROO
- James Goppert, CEO of JMG Robotics | Co-Founder of DroneCrew | Visiting Assistant Professor at Purdue University
*More panelists to be announced soon!
11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Break / Startups Technology Showcase & Tech Demo / Battery Innovation Center Open House & Lab Tour Registration / Tesla Test Drive Registration
- Aerotronic – AI powered helicopter patrols
- Autonomous & Intelligent Multi-agent Systems (AIMS) Lab | Purdue University
- Indiana State University | Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International – UAV projects
- Semiring – Artificial Intelligence & Natural Language Processing Service
- RingCo – Tracked Utility Carrier (TUC)
*More startups to be announced soon.
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Tech Talk presentations
- Bridging the Agricultural Specialty Gap: Now and the Future by Robert Pitzer, CTO at Harvest CROO
- Autonomous Systems Lab by Mohamed El-Sharkawy, Professor at IUPUI
- Control and Learning for Connected Autonomy by Shaoshuai Mou, Assistant Professor at Purdue University; Co-Director of Center for Innovation in Control, Optimization, and Networks (ICON); Associate Director of Center for Intelligent Infrastructures (CII)
*More featured speakers to be announced soon!
1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.: BIC Open House & Tech Demos
– Battery Innovation Center Open House & Lab Tour (1:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.)
- Electric shuttle buses will be provided by McGavic Outdoor Power
– Tesla Test Drive
- Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability Features: Navigate on Autopilot / Auto Lane Change / Summon / Autopark (self-parking) and more!
– Drone Races & Ag Drone Demos by Indiana State University
- AeroVironment Quantix Drone & Decision Support System
- Prototype of Semi-Autonomous Towing Vehicles presented by LHP Engineering Solutions
- Driverless Tractor Demo by Laird Farms
- Tracked Utility Carrier (TUC): Autonomous and Remote Control-capable Vehicle Demo by RingCo
4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Closing Remarks
4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.: Networking refreshments – Spirited Entrepreneur networking with food & drinks.