(BLOOMINGTON) – The City of Bloomington will offer free on-street parking downtown from Thursday, November 28 through Sunday, December 1 in recognition of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Throughout the month of December, Saturday parking in the City’s public garages — including Morton Street and Walnut Street — will be free of charge.
On-street parking is free on the following City holidays and additional dates during the upcoming season:
- Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Friday, November 29, 2019
- Saturday, November 30, 2019 (in recognition of Small Business Saturday and the Holiday Market)
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Parking on the street and in City garages is always free on Sundays.