(FRENCH LICK) – For years we’ve watched the French Lick and West Baden Springs Hotels become a twinkling wonderland with tree lightings on the same weekend. This year the grounds of each hotel will celebrate on separate weekends.
The sights, sounds, and sensations of the holiday season will come to life at the West Baden Springs Hotel’s tree lighting ceremony. The fun starts at 3 p.m. with activities for the kids with the magical moment of holiday lights at 7 p.m. Check out some of the can’t miss activities!
Saturday, November 16
- Live Musical Performances
- Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Special Holiday Activities
- See the New Gingerbread House
- 40-foot tall Christmas Tree
- Hot Cocoa Station
- Cider and Cookies
- Children’s Christmas Village
Gather around the tree or watch the magic from the veranda at the French Lick Springs Hotel’s tree lighting ceremony. The fun starts at 3:30 p.m. with the magical moment of lights starting at 7 p.m. and visits with Santa afterward. That’s just the start of the magic.
Friday, November 22
- Christmas Market on the Town Green Featuring Craft Vendors
- Food Trucks
- Pony Rides
- Live Reindeer Meet & Greet
- Polar Bear Play Area which includes Carnival Games and S’mores
- Train Rides
- 50 Days of Lights Photo Booth
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and Candy Canes
- Special Holiday Light Projections
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Meet & Greet
- Holiday Choirs
- Snow Cannons
While you’re enjoying all of the holiday festivities in French Lick West Baden, let us join in on the fun with you by tagging us in all of your photos with #MyFrenchLick.