(BEDFORD) – Crane Credit Union understands the importance of education and recognizes the rising costs in tuition. To help their members further their education, Crane Credit Union awarded ten $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
Applicants were evaluated on an application, academic profile, and essay. Applicants had to be members of Crane Credit Union for a minimum of three months and planning to be enrolled full-time in the fall of 2019 at a technical, two-year, or four-year college or university. Crane Credit Union received almost 100 applications.
Crane Credit Union is pleased to announce their scholarship winners. Each recipient listed below received $1,000:
- Maggie Burks – Washington Catholic High School
- Maxwell Christmas – Loogootee High School
- Javiair Jackson – William Henry Harrison High School
- Nicole Kilzer – Bloomfield High School
- Lyric Krause – West Vigo High School
- Corbin Libbert – Jasper High School
- Raeanne Ramey – Monrovia High School
- Chloey Tucker – Southwestern Shelby High School
- Chloe Walls – Bedford North Lawrence High School
- Crislyn Woods – Linton-Stockton High School
Crane Credit Union began operating in 1955 serving members from one branch location on NSA (Naval Support Activity) Crane Base. The Credit Union now serves nearly 51,000 members in central and southern Indiana with 14 branch locations.