(BEDFORD) – On Wednesday, May 1, a flag-raising ceremony and ribbon cutting will take place at the McDonald’s restaurant at 3302 16th Street in Bedford as local McDonald’s Owner/Operator Michael Stieglitz invites the community to come in and experience a new level of choice, engagement, and service.
The restaurant has undergone extensive renovations and now features a new level of technology and service, which include:
- Modernized dining rooms with locally inspired décor, new furniture and refreshed exterior designs
- Enhanced customer experience with digital self-order kiosks that make ordering and paying for a meal easier. Kiosks empower guests to browse the menu, find options and tailor their meal just the way they want.
- Remodeled counters allow for table service that offers guests the opportunity to relax while their food is being made.
- Bright and easy-to-read digital menu boards inside and at the drive-thru.
- New designated parking spots for curbside pick-up through Mobile Order & Pay Expanded McCafé counters and larger display cases.
Ahead of Wednesday’s celebration, Stieglitz will make a donation to Bedford High School. Additionally, the first 250 guests to use a kiosk after the ribbon cutting will receive a prize.