(BEDFORD) – Don’t miss WBIW, Super Oldies and Lite FM’s 31st Annual Senior Fair Wednesday, April 24th at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church Bedford at 508 Fellowship Drive in Bedford from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The 2019 1340 WBIW, Super Oldies and Lite FM Senior Fair is presented by Mallor Grodner Attorneys. Mallor Grodner has 22 attorneys dedicated to achieving the best possible legal and life solutions for their clients.
The WBIW , Super Oldies and Lite FM Senior Fair presented by Mallor Grodner Attorneys continues the tradition of bringing more than 50 vendors and services for seniors under one roof. Although geared towards seniors, everyone can enjoy the free event.
TASC Bus will be offering free transportation to and from the Senior Fair for those within Bedford City Limits. Call 812-275-1633 to reserve your FREE ride. Reservations are needed 24 hours in advance.
Guests can expect an event full of exhibits showcasing the products and services needed by seniors in addition to information for Seniors, and resources for themselves and those who care for them.
Seniors and the community will enjoy entertainment from Mount Liberty Way – Southern Gospel and Bluegrass music.
Scheduled BINGO games provided by Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation will return due to popular demand from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Prizes will be awarded to each game winner.
Senior Fair guests can munch on fresh popcorn, Magic Morning Bakery cookies and enjoy Applacres Apple Cider while they meet vendors.
StoneBridge Health Campus will provide a free lunch for all attending seniors. Pulled pork, baked beans, and slaw are on the menu that will be served from 10:30 a.m, – 12:30 p.m.
Attendees can receive a variety of free health screenings including:
- Blood Pressure provided by Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation, Adaptive Nursing & Healthcare Services & Brookdale Bloomington
- Balance Test provided by Gentry Park Senior Living Community
- 02 Saturation Test provided by Brookdale Bloomington
- Hearing Test provided by Community Hearing Health Center
- Functional Reach for Balance Test provided by White River Lodge Nursing & Rehab
- Body Fat Analysis provided by Health Care Center
- Vision provided by the Bedford Lions Club
- Immunization Review by Lawrence County Health Department
- Hearing Device Cleaning by Advanced Audiology & Hearing Care
For more information on Senior Fair, go to the event website by clicking here.