(BEDFORD) – The position of unit director of the Thornton Teen Center is currently open to applicants.
The unit director is responsible for the overall daily operations of the Teen Center. The director will supervise and train staff, handles personnel issues, manages the facility activity, and Supports a Unit Advisory Council, manages community relations, volunteers and membership administration.
The unit director will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence County Thornton Teen Center.
The Teen Center provides programs and services and supports delivered to participants and their families with those in grades 6-12.
The goal of the Club is to make sure every member of the club graduates with a diploma or GED, with a transition plan to college, work, or training program.
The position of the unit director is a full-time position. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or four years of experience is required.
- Experience – coaching, evaluation, and feedback (2 Years)
- Preparing, maintaining and providing reporting (2 years)
- Supervision of staff: 1 year preferred
- Youth development: (4 years preferred education)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred license)
- Driver’s License (required)
- Work Authorization (United States)