(BEDFORD) – North Lawrence Community Schools School Board will meet in executive session on Monday, Feb. 25. at 5:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the NLCS Administration building at 460 W. Street.
Subjects of the meeting are listed below:
Where authorized by federal or state statute.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determination individual’s; status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.