Vacant House Damaged By Fire Saturday Morning

(BLOOMINGTON) – The Monroe Fire Protection District responded to a vacant house fire at 5:01 a.m. Saturday morning at 160 East Rhorer Road on Bloomington’s…

Continue Reading...

UPDATED: Fire Rages Through Rooming House in Mitchell

(MITCHELL) – Firefighters from Mitchell and Marion Township and Shawswick Volunteer Fire Departments battled a fire at a rooming house at Fourth and Warren streets…

Continue Reading...

Officials: Electrical Issues Caused House Fire on Dixie Highway

(MITCHELL) – Marion Twp. was dispatched to a medical call on Burton Cemetery Road when the call for a house fire at 2700 Block of…

Continue Reading...

Firefighters Battling Fire on Dixie Highway

(BEDFORD) – Firefighters from Marion Township and Shawswick and Mitchell Volunteer Fire Department are battling a fire at 2074 Dixie Highway. The owners of the home…

Continue Reading...

Firefighters Respond to Garage Fire in Oolitic

(OOLITIC) – Firefighters from Oolitic and Shawswick Fire Departments responded to a garage fire in the 100 Block of 7th Street around 3:05 p.m. Saturday….

Continue Reading...

Home Destroyed By Fire Monday Afternoon

(MITCHELL) – Firefighters from Marion Township and Mitchell City Fire Department was dispatched to a house fire at 4739 Stonington Road. The area had no…

Continue Reading...

Firefighters Battling House Fire

(MITCHELL) – Firefighters are battling a fire in the 4300 block of Stonington Road. Firefighters from Marion Township, Mitchell, and Huron Volunteer Fire Department are…

Continue Reading...

UPDATED Ways To Help Fire Victims From Tuesday Night’s Two Residential Fires

(MITCHELL) – The community in Mitchell and Bedford is wanting to help the fire victims from the two house fires that took place on Tuesday…

Continue Reading...

Fire Displaces Elderly Woman And Disabled Son

(MITCHELL) – An elderly woman and her disabled son were displaced by a fire on Tuesday night. Mitchell and Marion Township Fire Departments were dispatched…

Continue Reading...

Fire Damages Home on Davis Drive

(BEDFORD) – A refrigerator is being blamed for starting a fire at 40 Davis Drive on Tuesday night. The fire was reported around 8 p.m….

Continue Reading...