INDIANA – The Sportsmen’s Benevolence Fund helps get venison to those in need. The program is simple.
- Enjoy a deer hunting experience.
- Harvest a deer.
- Drop off the field-dressed deer at a local participating processor (search for a processor).
- Processing fees are paid for by the Sportsmen’s Benevolence Fund.
- The processor will create healthy venison burger to distribute to food banks.
Need to find a processor near you? Search the list.
Indiana deer hunters doing their part to help feed the hungry
- 2017: 705 deer donated, 35,759 pounds of venison, 122,059 meals provided
- 2016: 1,307 deer donated, 65,443 pounds of venison, 261,772 meals provided
- 2015: 1,311 deer donated, 67,339 pounds of venison, 269,356 meals provided
- 2014: 1,756 deer donated, 81,715 pounds of venison, 326,858 meals provided
- 2013: 1,411 deer donated, 67,473 pounds of venison, 269,892 meals provided