BEDFORD – The City of Bedford Common Council will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the StoneGate Arts & Education Center at 931 15th Street.
On the agenda:
Pledge Of Allegiance
Call To Order
Reading And Approval Of Minutes – October 16th, 2023
- Tabled – 3rd & Final Passage – Ordinance 20-2023 – Amending Zone Map – From R-3 To B-1 – For Forrest Lake – 1323 5th Street – Brandon Woodward
- Tabled – 3rd & Final Passage – Ordinance 21-2023 – Amending Ordinance 24-2008 – Governing the Collection and Disposal of Trash, Garbage, and Refuse within The City of Bedford, Indiana
- Incremental Fee Increases Through 2027 – David Flinn
- Tabled – 3rd & Final Passage – Ordinance 22-2023 – Amending Ordinance 13-1969 As amended by Ordinance 27-2008 Regarding The Collection and Disposal Of Trash, Garbage, and Refuse within City of Bedford Indiana – David Flinn
- Ordinance 23-2023 – Establishing The TASC Operating Fund, And Providing Authority For Disbursements To Be Made From Said Fund – Billie Tumey