BEDFORD – The City of Bedford Board of Works and Safety will meet tonight at 6:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the StoneGate Arts & Education Center at 931 15th Street.
On the agenda:
Call To Order
Reading And Approval Of Minutes – October 16, 2023
- Tabled – White River Humane Society Proposed Amendments To “Humane Society Agreement
- Swearing In Ceremony – Officer Stuart Ratcliff
- Request Acceptance Of New Hire Of Firefighter Third Class Clayton D. Evers – Chief Luke Pinnick
- Swearing In Ceremony – Firefighter Clayton D. Evers
- Request Approval Of Update Of Policy On Use Of Force/Deadly Force – Police Department – Chief
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Mitchell & Stark Construction Inc. Change Order No. 2 – State Road 58 Flood Minimization Project– Misty Adams
- Request Approval To Submit IFA Pay Application No. 9 For State Road 58 Sewer Project – Misty Adams
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Lochmueller Group Change Order No. 6 – WWTP Improvements Project – Blowers – $241,745.00 – Misty Adams
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Duke Energy EV Installation Agreement – Equipment Placement – Ashlynne Bender
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Renewal Of CivicPlus Archive Social Service Agreement – $4,188.00 Yearly – Ashlynne Bender
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Amending Comcast Phone Contract – City of Bedford Phone System – Mayor Sam Craig
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of GAI Contract Amendment Request No. 1 – John Williams & Beech Street Roundabout – $13,590.00 – DES # 1902792 – David Flinn
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Promotions – Probationary – Fire Department – Chief Luke Pinnick
• Toby J. Tincher To Lieutenant
• Dane N. Fountain To Lieutenant
• John T. Porter To Lieutenant
- SOP 400 – Take Home Car Policy – Chief Luke Pinnick
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of TASC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy – Dennis Parsley
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Amendment To TASC Drug And Alcohol Testing Policy – Dennis Parsley
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Minor Subdivisions – Brandon Woodward
• Bubba’s Pizza – 2717 John Williams Blvd – Requested By Jennifer King
• Larry Blackburn – 2410 29th Street – Requested By Larry Blackburn
- Request Acceptance Of Quote For Sewer Line Repair For Fire Department Headquarters – Chief Luke Pinnick
• SLB Pipe Solutions – $5,625.00
• Nu-Flow Indy – $6,785.00
• BLD Services LLC – Did Not Respond
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of Paramount Dental Contract – Denise Henderson
- Request Approval And Acceptance Of IVY TECH Statement Of Work Agreement- Denise Henderson
- Request Acceptance Of Staublin Technology Service Inc. Quote For Installation Of Fire Alarm System At City Hall ($4,965) And Invoice 23706 For Monthly Fire Alarm System Monitoring Fee($25) – Brandon Woodward
- Request Approval Of Road Closures And Reserving Parallel Parking Spaces For The December 2nd Christmas Parade – Sarah Turpen
• Closing J Street Between 16th Street And 15th Street From 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Closing M Street Between 12th Street And 15th Street From 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Closing 15th Street Between M Street And O Street From 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Closing 16th Street And 15th Street Between M Street And I Street From 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
• Reserving Three (3) Temporary Parallel Parking Spaces – 16th Street East Of I Street Intersection (Late Friday, December 1st or Early Saturday, December 2nd)
- SOP – Amended – Police Department Holidays – Denise Henderson