PLAINFIELD – Yesterday evening, at approximately 5:50 a.m., Trooper Dan Magnabosco located an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the parking lot of a business in the 2300 block of East Main Street in Plainfield.
With further investigation, and the assistance of the Plainfield Police Department, the two people associated with the stolen vehicle were located. Both of the people physically resisted when officers attempted to detain them. The adult male was arrested and processed by the Plainfield Police Department. Trooper Magnabosco handled the arrest of 30-year-old Bri Anne Williams of Whiteland, IN.
At the time of the arrest, Williams was in possession of:
- nine social security cards
- 14 identifications cards belonging to various individuals
- 46 checks / direct deposit forms
- counterfeit money
- tax documents belonging to various people
- mail addressed to several different people
- notebooks containing bank account information and PIN numbers
It is believed all the items recovered were stolen. This investigation is ongoing and there is no further information to release at this time.
Williams was transported to the Hendricks County Jail and faces several charges including resisting arrest and possession of stolen property.