SPRINGVILLE – The Springville Community Academy Board of Trustees will meet in an Executive session on Thursday, July 14th at 6 p.m. with a Regular Session to follow at 6:30 p.m.
On the agenda:
Executive Session Agenda
1. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
2. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
3. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.
Public Meeting Agenda
- Call to Meeting Order
a. Roll call/Determine if a Quorum is Present
b. Welcome Public to Meeting
c. Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Today’s Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from Jun 16, 2022
- Committee Reports
a. Staffing Committee
b. Facilities Committee
c. Kitchen Committee
d. IT Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- Academy Administrator’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
a. Approval of personnel
b. Purchase and use of Harmony for student management
c. Purchase of curriculum materials
d. Use of Claim Aid service
e. Purchase of testing programs
f. Before and After Care program