BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board will meet tonight in both executive and regular session.
The executive session will begin at 5:12 p.m. with the regular meeting to follow at 6:20 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building.
On the agenda:
Executive Session & Regular Meeting
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from May 20, 2021, and the Executive
Session Memorandum from June 3, 2021
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Jenise Roane
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
G. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*”Approval of Neola Policy Volume 33, No. 1
- “*” 2021-22 Textbook Adoption & Fees
- “*”Approval to Increase Adult Lunch Prices for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- “*” Approval to Advertise for Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Guaranteed Energy Savings Project (Performance
- “*”Approval to hire American Clean & Seal for Pool Cleaning and Painting
- “*” Approval of Lincoln Elementary Easement
H. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
I. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment