SOUTH BEND – The Indiana Commission for Higher Education will meet at Indiana University South Bend on Thursday, June 10.
The meeting will be from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. at the Indiana University South Bend Student Activity Center at 941 20th Street.
Or you can join the meeting virtually by clicking here. Those attending virtually are asked to mute your audio and turn off visuals upon joining the meeting.
On the agenda:
- College Completion Report
- Bilateral Reciprocity Agreement
- Commission for Higher Education Fiscal Year 2022 Spending Plan
- Commission Bylaw Update
- Capital Projects for Full Discussion (2)
- Capital Projects for Expedited Action (1)
- Academic Degree Programs Awaiting Action
- Academic Degree Program Actions Taken by Staff
- Media Coverage
Please RSVP to Allison Kuehr at 317-600-8755 if you plan to attend.