BLOOMINGTON – The Indiana University Maurer School of Law has honored five faculty members with teaching awards. They are:
- Shana Wallace: Leon H. Wallace Teaching Award.
- Charles Gardner Geyh: Trustees’ Teaching Award.
- Joseph A. Tomain: Trustees’ Teaching Award.
- Deborah A. Widiss: Trustees’ Teaching Award.
- Terrance Blackman Stroud: Adjunct Faculty Teaching Award.
A special committee of students presented teaching award recommendations to Dean Austen Parrish, who made the final selections. The awards were presented virtually during the Law Alumni Board meeting.