BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School board will meet in executive session followed by their regular meeting on Thursday, March 18.
The executive session will begin at convene at 5:15 p.m. in the NLCS Administration building, followed by the regular session.
On the agenda:
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from February 18, 2021 and the Executive
Session Memorandum from March 4, 2021.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Jenise Roane
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
- Summer School Overview
- United Way MakerSpace Grant
- “*”Approval to purchase MBA PowerSchool Plug-In
- “*”Approval to Purchase Chromebook Devices
- “*”Approval to Adopt and Purchase “The Art of Education” (Art Curriculum)
G. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
H. General – Superintendent Mungle
- Employee Recognition
- “*” Approval of Resolution Opposing Education Savings Accounts and Voucher Expansion
- “*” Approval to Continue the NLCS Summer Food Service Program
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings