(WASHINGTON CO.) – The Indiana Department of Health will hold a free clinic for COVID-19 testing.
The location will be held at the Washington County Fairgrounds located at 118 Fair Street, Salem, Indiana 47167. This will be set up in the 4-H building located at the top of the hill.
The testing clinic will be held:
- Tuesday December 22nd, from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday December 23rd from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday December 24th from 9:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
- Friday December 25th Closed
- Saturday December 26th 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Testing will be available to all members of the public regardless of symptoms. Children as young as 2 years of age can be tested with parental consent. Once tested, individuals are to remain at homes in isolation until they receive their test result.
Hoosiers will not be charged for testing and insurance is not required. If you have private health insurance, please bring that information with you.
For more information, please contact the Washington County Health Department at (812) 883-5603.