(BEDFORD) – The North Lawrence Community School Board will meet on Thursday, in both executive and regular session.
The executive session will begin at 5:15 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building. The public meeting will follow.
On the Agenda:
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from October 22, 2020.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Mrs. Roane
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
F. Curriculum – Mrs. Dainton
- Curriculum Update
G. Personnel – Mrs. Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
H. General – Dr. Mungle
- “*”Motion to Extend Contract with Toshiba Business Solutions
- “*” Motion to Approve INsite Subscriber Master Service Agreement with Indiana University
- COVID Update
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment