(UNDATED) – Over the last three weeks, the Department of Revenue has sent you important messages about the September 8 rollout of Project NextDOR. The information and user guides available at ProjectNextDOR.dor.in.gov will facilitate an easy transition into the new e-services portal, INTIME. Below are a few conversion highlights to help with customer readiness:
- All of DOR’s online customer-facing applications will be temporarily unavailable during conversion week as noted below:
- DORpay – unavailable from 4 p.m. on Sept. 3 to 11 a.m. on Sept. 5
- INBiz – unavailable from midnight on Sept. 1 to 8 a.m. on Sept. 8
- INtax – unavailable from midnight on Sept. 1 to 11 a.m. on Sept. 5
- INtax Pay – unavailable from 4 p.m. on Sept. 3 to 8 a.m. on Sept. 5
- INTIME – unavailable from 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 4 to 8 a.m. on Sept. 8. (for corporate and aircraft customers)
- Motor Carrier Services – unavailable from noon on Sept. 4 to 10:30 a.m. on Sept. 5
Note all times are in Eastern Time.
- INTIME will go live at 8 a.m. EST on Tuesday, September 8, and will be accessible at INTIME.dor.in.gov. At that time, DOR business customers will be able to request a registration letter, create an initial login and begin taking advantage of all the new INTIME services, including filing returns, making payments, and accessing correspondence.
Important Note: Business customers will not be able to register until September 8. Attempting to register now may complicate the registration process when available. Please do not attempt to register early.
- Customers who currently file and pay using INtax can begin migrating to INTIME on September 8. Each customer will have their own unique account migration code appear in INtax on September 8 to complete this process. The migration code makes it easier for existing customers to create an account in INTIME, as it moves over past information such as all previous transactions, tax type registrations and active client lists to the new system.
- Although functionality is moving to INTIME, INtax will remain accessible from Sept. 8 – Dec. 31, 2020. During this transition period, INtax functionality will be reduced, only allowing customers to file and pay for current filing periods. Existing INtax users are highly encouraged to make the switch from INtax to INTIME as early as possible.
- Current project information along with the user guides below are available at ProjectNextDOR.dor.in.gov to help you navigate through this transition:
- We have a dedicated INTIME Customer Service team ready to help. Just call 317-232-2240 and select option “1”.