(UNDATED) – Based on input from the Board and members of the organic community, the National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) Fall 2020 Meeting will be held live online, instead of in-person. This allows the Board to safely deliberate in an open and public setting.
Online Meeting Details
- Tuesday, October 20, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Thursday, October 22, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Wednesday, October 28, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Thursday, October 29, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Friday, October 30, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
Meeting materials including the agenda, public comment registration links, and other resources will be added to the NOSB Fall 2020 Meeting webpage as they become available.
- All speakers making public comments must sign up in advance, and will be called on when it is their turn. Speakers will be notified by email of the commenting order.
- Members of the public will be able to hear the live comments, Board deliberations, and see all slides used. Only Board members may ask questions.
All public comment and Board deliberations will be recorded. A transcript of all the meeting days will be posted to the NOP website afterward. Check the Fall 2020 Meeting page link above for more details and updates.