(BEDFORD) – The paving project on Bedford’s Northside is now underway on P Street.
P Street is currently closed from Lincoln Avenue to 1st Street.
Flynn & Sons were awarded a total of $468,613.92 for the two paving projects that will include the following streets :
- P Street – Lincoln Avenue to the alley between 1st and 2nd streets
- A section on 1st Street east of Lincoln Avenue
- A section at 4th Street and O streets (North & South)
- I Street from 14th – 15th streets
- Lincoln Avenue from the Roundabout North of Sixth Street
- 4th Street – from S Street to L Street
- I Street – from State Road 58 to 14th Street
- J Street – from State Road 58 to 14th Street
- M Street – from 7th Street to Peerless Road
A Community Crossings grant of $218,476.27 was awarded by the Indiana Department of Transportation this year to fund some of the paving projects.
This paving project follows major stormwater and sanitary sewer projects that lasted several months last year.