(BLOOMINGTON) – After successfully implementing significant changes Bloomington’s Community Farmers’ Market is increasing the number of customer orders they can accept via the Online Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market platform.
The store will be open for shopping today at 6 a.m. and remain open until 475 customer orders are placed or until or until Thursday, April 16 at 11:59 p.m., whichever comes first.
Please plan to log in early and confirm your order as soon as possible.
Pick up for this week is Saturday, April 18.
Vendors will follow the same schedule as last week, with pick up times based on the first initial of your last name:
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Pickup for last names beginning with A-B
- 9:30- 10:30 a.m. Pickup for last names beginning with C-F
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Pickup for last names beginning with G-K
- 12 – 1 p.m. Pick up for last names beginning with L-P
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Pick up for last names beginning with Q-S
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Pick up for last names beginning with T-Z
Note that order packing occurs when the customer arrives, to maximize product freshness. Customers should expect to wait at least 10-20 minutes for their order upon arrival.
There is a designated pick up table for pedestrians and bicyclists on the plaza in front of the Switchyard Park Pavilion. For everyone’s safety, please limit pedestrian traffic in the parking lot.