(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) today announced that 313 additional Hoosiers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 through testing at ISDH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and private laboratories.
That brings to 8,527 the total number of Indiana residents known to have the novel coronavirus following corrections to the previous day’s total.
- Lawrence County has 73 positive cases, 7 deaths and 272 people have been tested
- Monroe County has 91 positive cases, 1 death and 662 people have been tested
- Bartholomew County has 110 positive cases, 4 deaths, 266 people have been tested
- Brown County has 13 positive cases, 1 death and 37 people have been tested
- Daviess County has 12 positive cases, 1 death and 117 people have been tested
- Greene County has 25 positive cases, 1 death and 155 people have been tested
- Jackson County has 70 positive cases, 0 deaths and 294 people have been tested
- Martin County has 5 positive cases, 0 deaths and 36 people have been tested
- Orange County has 18 positive cases, 3 deaths and 120 people have been tested
- Washington County has 26 positive cases, 0 deaths and 101 people have been tested
A total of 387 Hoosiers have died to date. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
To date, 46,017 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 44,539 on Monday.
Marion County had the most new cases, at 50. Other counties with more than 10 new cases were Allen (11), Boone (21), Clark (14), Decatur (24), Elkhart (14), Hendricks (19), Lake (30) and St. Joseph (42). The Lake County totals include results from East Chicago and Gary, which have their own health departments.
The complete list of counties with cases is included in the ISDH COVID-19 dashboard at coronavirus.in.gov. Cases are listed by county of residence. Private lab reporting may be delayed and will be reflected in the map and count when results are received at ISDH. The dashboard will be updated at noon each day.
The dashboard also has been updated to make corrections based on updated information provided to ISDH.