(INDIANAPOLIS) —The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) today announced that 568 additional Hoosiers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 through testing at ISDH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and private laboratories.
That brings to 6,907 the total number of Indiana residents known to have the novel coronavirus following corrections to the previous day’s total.
To date, 35,040 tests have been reported to ISDH, up from 32,133 on Friday.
Marion County had the most new cases at 202. Other counties with more than 10 new cases were Allen (14), Decatur (10), Hamilton (35), Hendricks (28), Johnson (23), Lake (53), Madison (57), Monroe (10) and St. Joseph (15). The Lake County totals include results from East Chicago and Gary, which have their own health departments.
- Lawrence County has 59 positive cases, 7 deaths and 207 people have been tested
- Monroe County has 70 positive cases, 0 deaths and 479 people have been tested
- Bartholomew County has 83 positive cases, 4 deaths, 208 people have been tested
- Brown County has 9 positive cases, 1 death and 29 people have been tested
- Daviess County has 9 positive cases, 1 death and 92 people have been tested
- Greene County has 14 positive cases, 1 death and 115 people have been tested
- Jackson County has 57 positive cases, 0 deaths and 203 people have been tested
- Martin County has 2 positive cases, 0 deaths and 25 people have been tested
- Orange County has 13 positive cases, 2 deaths and 91 people have been tested
- Washington County has 23 positive cases, 0 deaths and 82 people have been tested
A total of 300 Hoosiers have died to date. Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH and occurred over multiple days.
The complete list of counties with cases is included in the ISDH COVID-19 dashboard at coronavirus.in.gov, which will be updated daily at 10 a.m. Cases are listed by county of residence. Private lab reporting may be delayed and will be reflected in the map and count when results are received at ISDH.
The dashboard also has been updated to make corrections based on updated information provided to ISDH.