(BLOOMINGTON) – IU Health is grateful for the generosity of individuals and companies as everyone works together to meet the needs of communities during this unprecedented time.
Those interested in donating supplies should contact IU Health Supply Chain Operations at COVID- 19.Supplies@IUHealth.org.
Suggested items for donation:
- Respiratory mask, including industrial N95 and N99 masks
- Facial and eye protection
- Hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content
- General personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves and observation gowns
The IU Health Supply Chain Operations team will work directly with individuals and companies to assess each donation.
Please do not drop off supply donations at IU Health facilities.
For those businesses and individuals wanting to donate food items for IU Health team members, please contact the following:
- Bloomington: Lisa Johnson ljohnson26@IUHealth.org
- Bedford: Karen DuBois kdubois1@IUHealth.org
- Martinsville (Morgan): Jason King jking@IUHealth.org
- Paoli: Kim Martin kmartin25@IUHealth.org